- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
The QC system performs the following checks
QC system checks the submission file to see if the data in it matches the specification as described in Submission File.
QC system also performs certain Pedigree Checks on the submission file such as -
- Do records for an individual identified as a parent exist in the submission file.
- Individuals identified as Fathers are males.
- Individuals identified as Mothers are Females.
- Ensure an individual's age is less than the age of his/her parents.
- Ensure an individual is not the same as his/her father/mother.
- Every family has at least one individual who is a Proband. (*unless submission disorder is indicated as "Control")
Phenotypic Data Files
The QC system checks to see if the data contained in each phenotypic data file matches the information contained in the corresponding data dictionary file.
The QC system expects all phenotypic files submitted to have a first column as ind_id that matches the individual id ( ind_id column) in the submission file.
The QC system performs check such as:
- Ensures that all individuals mentioned in the phenotypic files have records in the submission file.
- Is data of the correct data type.
- Does data fall within the valid range of values.
The QC system checks that:
- Pairs of individual IDs (ind_id) and RUCDR sample IDs (cell_id) in data submission match RUCDR records
- DSM codes in extended diagnosis file (column code) are valid codes for the declared diagnostic system (dx_system).
The Previous Validations list all prior workflows run by the user. The user can click on any of the previous runs to view results from that QC run.