Open a helpdesk ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are requesting samples from a study or studies external to you:
- Please make the subject line "Biosample Shipment Request - [Access Request ID]*"
- Include this form filled in with all relevant details. Please add your access request ID to the file name. This form will be used to verify that you have access to the samples being requested.
- NOTE: RUCDR will only ship samples to NIMH-approved sites with a signed Material Transfer Agreement. We cannot ship directly to processing sites.
- * If you are not approved for access, please see instructions here.
- If you are requesting samples from your own study:
- Please make the subject line "Biosample Shipment Request – Study ## internal"
- Include this form filled in with all of the relevant details. On tab "order_info" you need only fill out the yellow section titled "completed by PI."" Please add your NIMH Study ID to the file name.
- RUCDR will contact you with any clarifying questions, and/or to provide tracking information.