How to Order Biosamples
There are two different processes to follow depending if you want to order Biosample from your own study or studies conducted by someone else.
- Download FORM-099_1
- Fill in the "sample_info" tab completely and the yellow section of the "order_info" tab of the form (this is the section labeled "COMPLETED BY PI").
- Save the completed form. Please add your NIMH Study ID to the file name.
- Open a Helpdesk Ticket online or email the helpdesk directly at email@example.com
- Please make the subject is "Biosample Shipment Request – Study ## internal" indicating your own study number.
- RUCDR houses the samples. They will contact you with any clarifying questions, and/or to provide tracking information.
- Sign In or Create an Account using the Sign In link in the header of this site.
- If you haven't already done so, Request Access to the appropriate data. (Help me Request Access.)
- Open a Helpdesk Ticket online or email the helpdesk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "Biosample Shipment Request - [Access Request ID]*"
- Include Sample Order Form filled in with all relevant details. Please add your access request ID to the file name. This form will be used to verify that you have access to the samples being requested.
- RUCDR houses the samples. They will contact you with any clarifying questions, and/or to provide tracking information. NOTE: RUCDR will only ship samples to NIMH-approved sites with a signed Material Transfer Agreement. We cannot ship directly to processing sites.